15072 Crabtree Falls Hwy.
Montebello, Virginia 24464
Email: Click Here
1. Speed limit along all roadways is 10 mph.
2. Check-in time is 3:00 pm. Check-out time is 11:00 am. Late check-out and early check-in must be approved in advance. Additional fees may apply.
3. Campers, visitors, and overnight guests must register and pay all fees upon arrival. It is each registered campers responsibility to make sure that their visitors and guest comply.
4. Campfires are permitted in fire rings only and must be attended. Cooking grills are not allowed on tables. Return picnic tables to their original location before you check out.
5. Pets are welcomed on a leash. A $25 non-refundable pet fee is required for cabin rentals. Pets should not be left unattended. Please pick up after your pet.
6. Fishing in Campground Lake is for campers, visitors & overnight guests only. Fee fishing for trout is available in the trout pond at the country store. Please register before fishing.
7. Standing trees are protected. Do not chop, cut, drive nails into, saw, or harm any standing trees, living or dead. Help yourself to downed trees. Firewood is available at store.
8. All wash water and sanitary water must be disposed of at the dump station. A dish washing sink is available in laundry room - rear of comfort station. "Grey Water" may not be dumped on the ground.
9. Only one (1) camper unit, tent or vehicle per site, unless approved in advance. Additional vehicles may be parked at no charge in one of three available Resort parking lots. An additional fee of $3.00 per vehicle/per day is due if parked at your site.
10. Common or public areas (lake area, fields, trails, roadways, comfort station, etc.) are "Alcohol Free”.
11. Washing of vehicles or campers is prohibited. Motor bikes, mini bikes, and ATV's may not be operated in the campground area. This does not apply to motorcycles used for transportation.
12. Firearms and fireworks are prohibited and may not be discharged on resort property.
13. Please use trash receptacles provided. Extra trash bags are available at Country Store.
14. Quiet hours: 11:00 pm to 7:00 am. Your neighbors will appreciate your cooperation. Anyone creating a disturbance or failing to comply with these rules will be evicted, without refunds.
15. Entrance onto the property of Montebello Resort constitutes permission for our staff to photograph anyone while on the premises and to use any resulting photographs for lawful purposes without permission from or compensation to the individual.
Your cooperation is greatly appreciated!